Santander Bank Hours
What the company is doing
The Santander Group is a banking group in Spain. The business came from Santander, Cantabria, Spain, as the name says.
How big it is
The Group has expanded since 2000, with operations in Europe, North America, Latin America, and Asia, through various acquisitions. The firm is part of the Euro Stoxx 50 index. In May 2016, Santander became the 37th largest company in the Forbes Global 2000 ranking.
The history of the brand
The history of Grupo Santander began on May 15, 1857. On that day, the Royal Decree on the incorporation of the Santander foundation was signed by Queen Isabel II. The bank was aimed for external operations, which was initially connected with trade between the port of Santander of Northern Spain and Latin America.
Santander is built on its core strength of customer concentration, scale, and diversification with a new business model. Santander has established its own loyal customer base with its customer focus. They are proud to rank among the top three banks in Net Promoter Score (NPS) customer satisfaction in six countries.
With a leading position on the world market in lending in nine of our ten key markets, Santander retained and expanded on its global scale. This was possible due to combining local leadership and worldwide prospects for expanded profitability through enhanced collaboration and connectivity.
Santander operates in developing and developed markets and diverse corporate combinations between retail, consumer, and wholesale banking, providing a diverse regional footprint.
The strategy of the bank is focused on three pillars that drive its success in 2020 and beyond:
1. Improving organizational efficiency in all regions:
- Simplification and efficiency in Europe are clearly oriented and build into one EU banking platform;
- To offer profitable growth in the ability of the US leveraging group;
- Build on their position as the region's leading bank to capture strong structural growth in Latam;
- Their multinational operations (corporate investment banking, asset management, insurance) must also be used to deliver better goods and services to their clients.
2. The distribution of Santander's resources to the highest returning regions and businesses is continuing. The capital allocation is optimized, with a particular emphasis on profitability; they make more capital investments in high-return firms, such as insurance and asset management. They also divest the capital, though Santander sees fewer options here.
3. Digital acceleration across the Santander Global Network by promoting the transformation of their "core banks" and taking advantage of new sales pools.
Santander Global Platform (SGP) is the bank's competitive move towards being a leading global player for SMEs and individuals in international payments and digital banking solutions.
Mission and vision
The aim of Santander is to help individuals and firms thrive. Its goal is to be the best open financial services platform for individuals, clients, shareholders, and communities through responsibility and the enduring loyalty they get. In all that Santander does, the bank does this clearly, individually, and reasonably.
The Santander loyalty strategy has a strong and sustainable financial success, enabling the bank to support its community and build on a virtual cycle in which a dedicated team gains customer loyalty and confidence.
Typical Hours of Operation
Mo 9:00 - 16:00
Tu 9:00 - 16:00
We 9:00 - 16:00
Th 9:00 - 16:00
Fr 9:00 - 16:00
Sa 9:00 - 13:00
Locations: 467 locations in 37 states and 309 cities.
- Financial Services
- Credit Card Companies