On May 5th and 6th, top case story authors and KM practitioners met in Washington, DC for the KM Impact unConference. Part of the event was broadcast via webinar so that case story authors and practitioners who could not attend in person could participate in the event. Thank you to all who participated in the unConference in person and via webinar! The rich discussions which took place were recorded by participants on a wiki and a number of videos were taken throughout the event. We are working on the conference proceedings which we will share in the coming weeks; meanwhile please use the links below to read the case story synthesis report, view the webinars, read and comment on the wiki, and view the videos.
Interviews and Reports
Day One: May 5th Webinar:
- Session 1 - Introduction by Stacey Young, a short update on the challenge, and Case Story Authors panel discussion on methods
- Session 2 - Case Story Authors panel discussion on tools
Day Two: May 6th Webinar:
- Session 1 - Reactions from unConference Participants, Keynote Presentations by IKM Emergent and IFPRI
- Session 2 - Panel Discussion with IKM Emergent and IFPRI moderated by Stacey Young
- Session 3 - KMIC Emerging Lessons and Shared Challenges, report out from discussion sessions
Please see the wiki for summaries and highlights of the in-person sessions.
Watch the unConference videos here.